When it comes to residential security, the need for a thorough, robust security solution is paramount to ensure the safety of residents and their property.
From private homes through to managed apartment blocks and serviced residential buildings, a range of services are necessary and available to protect against a number of threats.
Security threats to residential buildings
A range of security threats exist, but the main areas of concern are:
- Thefts from private property, garden spaces and outbuildings, and from vehicles in residential parking areas.
- Vandalism of private property.
- Terrorism threats, particularly within urban localities.
- Crimes against individuals – including robbery and assault.
Residential security risk analysis
Our team of experts have years of experience in safeguarding residential properties and ensuring that they are kept free from security crimes. We follow a thorough methodology to assess the potential risks, the likelihood of them occurring and the resulting impact in order to recommend a series of services that will provide the desired level of security management and safety. As part of this service, we offer cutting-edge risk analysis software which provides valuable data and insights, tailored to each unique residential situation.
Our approach to residential security
Our team apply a rigorous approach to security management, with a three-pronged approach of ‘deter, detect and response’. This works by:
- Deterring individuals from committing a crime by providing visible evidence of security services and surveillance.
- Detecting any suspicious activity using state-of-the-art monitoring equipment.
- Responding fully, rapidly and appropriately where any security incident is detected or suspected.
The types of residential security services that we offer
- Manned guarding – our security guards patrol residential buildings of all kinds to keep them and their occupants safe, providing peace of mind as well as a clear deterrent.
- Keyholding, mobile patrols and alarm response – particularly for larger properties and shared apartments, and for residential buildings which are often kept empty.
- CCTV systems – for thorough and 24/7 monitoring and video recording
- Alarm systems – to provide alerts of any security incidents in a rapid and clear way
- Cleaning and clearance – to keep residential properties free of any rubbish and risks which could lead to a security situation
- Risk analysis – development of an initial security risk management plan, services and procedures, along with regular reviews of the approach to ensure that it is still fit for purpose.
All of our staff are carefully recruited and fully vetted, to ensure that they meet our strict criteria. We offer excellent service and take real pride in what we do – something that is reflected in the quality of our work.
Talk to us about your residential security
To find out more about how our highly qualified, trained and experienced team can help to protect your residential building and its occupants, please contact us for a no obligation discussion about your unique needs.