10 Reason why businesses like your’s use Phaseone’s keyholding and alarm response service
- If your key holder is a member of staff, you are putting their safety at risk. 5% of alarm calls are not false alarms and in the case of a real break-in, your member of staff is vulnerable to attack.
- Research shows that the company key holder tends to be a key member of staff. Should this member of staff be attacked whilst responding to a real alarm call, the potential absent recovery period off work will cost you money. You will be short-staffed and this can only lead to inefficiencies in the every day running of your business.
- It is not advisable to have just one key holder. Key holders should respond to alarm calls in pairs, given the potential danger they may be in. If you have two key holders, then you have two members of staff who are vulnerable to attack.
- When the key holders are two individual staff members, who live separately but must attend each alarm call together, it is inevitable that one will arrive at the property earlier than the other. This means one key holder will always be more vulnerable to attack.
- Property crime accounts for approximately 70% of all crime and 22% of that is violent crime (according to the British Crime Survey 2017/2018). The possibility that the alarm call-out may involve violence is very real.
- Most alarm calls are false and most occur during unsociable hours. They don’t even have to be frequent to be massively inconvenient and upsetting to your staff key holders’ lives outside of work.
- Your staff members must fully understand the mechanics of the alarm itself in order to get it switched off in a timely fashion.
- Our security professionals are trained to deal lots of different situations that may arise from an alarm being set off. Have you trained your staff members?
- By hiring our professionals, you are showing your staff that you care about them.
- With our professional keyholding and alarm response services you are limiting the potential liability to yourself, should anything happen to the key holders.
To conclude, can you afford not to hire the services of a professional key holding company? The risk and potential loss of money, not to mention the impact on your conscience (should your staff member suffer an attack) are all good reasons to leave the key holding to the professionals. Our keyholding and alarm response service starts from £1 per day including alarm response.