Looking for a reliable security company in Consett?
Phaseone Service Group is a nationwide security guard company which provides 24 hour security services in Consett and other surrounding areas within County Durham. We have the largest database of security guards in County Durham and we can deploy security services in Consett within a short time span.
Preventing damage, theft and other harmful situations in Consett that could hurt your staff, your customers or your property is much more effective than counting the cost after the damage has been done. Sadly, companies in Consett are at risk from many things, and most of these could easily be prevented with the right security solution.
Hire Manned Security Guards in Consett
As the name suggests, manned security guards in Consett is having uniformed security officers on site to protect you, your property, your assets or all three from any sort of criminal activity. This can include:
Security Company Consett offers Free Risk Assessment
Unfortunately, every business in Consett can be at risk, and some more than others. For example, retail premises are prime targets for shoplifters, whose main aim is to remove samples of their stock. Theft also happens internally if not watched and managed carefully. In the hospitality industry, especially where alcohol is consumed, many drunken individuals can get rowdy, which results in violence. Drugs can also pose a big threat to consumers and staff if brought onto premises.
The benefits of having Security Services Consett
Uniformed security in Consett sends out a clear message to everyone, staff and customers, that they are there to ensure everything runs smoothly and if not they will take action. Uniformed manned security is the best deterrent.
- They keep your business safe;
- Can cover large areas;
- Protect your goods and services;
- Deter criminals as they know they are being watched;
- Give your staff a sense of security;
- Can remove unwanted people immediately.
What are the main duties of Consett security services?
These will vary dependent on the needs of the business they are working for, but they can:
- Provide security/ID checks on individuals;
- Monitor and search staff or other individuals;
- Check van loading’s against logs to prevent theft;
- Remove any unwanted or unauthorised people from your premises;
- Defend individuals against any assaults they may be threatened with;
- Guard unoccupied property overnight or during periods of inactivity.