Phase One has a straight forward approach to customer care, service and support essentially we treat our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We enjoy good, on-going working relationships with our clients. Typically, this allows our staff to create friendly and supportive partnerships with all the members of your team.
- Clients are provided with telephone numbers for all key members of the project team, so there is always someone available to talk to you.
- We provide an online issue logging system that allows you to track the progress of each issue online – 24/7.
We’ll go the extra mile to ensure that your issues are addressed. Typically our offices are open for 24 hours a day and we’ll also answer and respond to support calls outside the contracted hours if someone is available.
- Through our commitment to quality and customer service we provide a quality front line service to our customers.
- Customers who call our offices will have their telephone calls answered quickly. Personal callers will not be expected to queue for too long and their enquiries will be answered promptly and courteously.
- All of our staff takes personal responsibility for ensuring a quality outcome for your project.
- We will provide Standard Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for customer care and complaints and will honour these commitments to our customers.
- Our customers are provided with support by telephone, fax, email and open 24/7 access to online logging application.
- Phase One Security support is typically available 24/7.
- Our online logging application system is available all day and every day of the year, including Bank Holidays.
- Customers with a 24/7 contract are provided with an out of hours service.
Our main customer care targets are to:
- Answer all telephone calls at the first point of contact.
- Respond to emails on the same business day. Where a substantive response is likely to take longer, we’ll send an acknowledgement and explain when you can expect to receive a full reply.
- Provide an on-going support service to our customers.
Managing the process
- We track and monitor enquiries to ensure our promises are delivered. Phase One Security will then analyse comments and complaints to learn what can be done to improve our services for the future.
- Wherever possible, services will be delivered and supported electronically.
- Customer care targets will be integral to the performance management systems of Phase One Security.
- Regular meetings will be held between front and back office to maintain service levels and communication.
See also the following company policies:
- Equal opportunities
- Health and safety