Effective, professional security guards in Sleaford are more necessary than ever since for personal properties and commercial businesses alike. That’s why Phase One is the ultimate solution. A fascination of traditional security guarding and high-end mobile security services ensures the utmost safety for our clients. If you’re looking for an skillful security team in the Sleaford area, then we’re the answer.
Phase One Security is a national security provider and a supplier of first-class security services in Sleaford. For more than a decade we have deployed the most deeply trained SIA licensed security guards to meet our clients’ unique needs.
At Phase One, we objective to have enough money a proactive and professional minister to to our clients in Sleaford. This is achieved by including everything you could possibly need for your security in one neat, convenient package. Our focus is on the customer – and that means providing an Amazing standard of help in all we complete from morning one.
Sleaford (historically known as New Sleaford) is a market town and civil parish in Lincolnshire, England. Since 1973, the parish boundaries have included Quarrington to the south-west, Holdingham to the north and Old Sleaford to the east – contiguous settlements and former civil parishes which, with New Sleaford, had formed an Urban District. The town is on the edge of the fertile Fenlands, about 11 miles (18 km) north-east of Grantham, 16 miles (26 km) west of Boston, and 17 miles (27 km) south of Lincoln. With a population of 17,671 at the 2011 Census, the town is the largest settlement in the North Kesteven district. Bypassed by the A17 and the A15, it is connected to Lincoln, Newark, Peterborough and King’s Lynn. Sleaford railway station is on the Nottingham to Skegness (via Grantham) and Peterborough to Lincoln Lines.
The first settlement formed in the Iron Age where a prehistoric track crossed the River Slea. It was a tribal centre and home to a mint for the Corieltauvi in the 1st centuries BC and AD. Evidence of Roman and Anglo-Saxon settlement has been uncovered. In the medieval period, records differentiate between Old and New Sleaford, the latter emerging by the 12th century around the present-day market place and St Denys’ Church; Sleaford Castle was also built at that time for the Bishops of Lincoln, who owned the manor. Granted the right to hold a market in the mid-12th century, New Sleaford developed into a market town and became locally important in the wool trade, while Old Sleaford declined.
From the 16th century, the landowners were the Carre family, who operated tight control over the town, and it grew little in the early modern period. The manor passed from the Carre family to the Hervey family by the marriage of Isabella Carre to John Hervey, 1st Earl of Bristol, in 1688. The town’s common land and fields were legally enclosed by 1794, giving ownership mostly to the Hervey family; this coincided with the Slea’s canalisation; the Sleaford Navigation brought economic growth until it was superseded by the railways in the mid-1850s. In the 20th century, the sale of farmland around Sleaford by Bristol Estates led to the development of large housing estates. The subsequent availability of affordable housing combined with the town’s educational facilities and low crime rates made it an attractive destination for home-buyers. As a result, the town’s population underwent the fastest growth of any town in the county in the 1990s.